Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to Extra Credit

Welcome to Extra Credit, my new blog. It's the newest in my list of new things, actually.
Just a couple of weeks ago, Dauphne Trenholm and I became partners in our new business, First Class Communication, LLC. We do public relations/communication work for education-related organizations -- so schools, school districts, colleges and such -- as well as for entities that want to communicate with or do business with schools and their patrons.
I'll write more (briefly, I promise!) about why we started our business and how we will work with clients, but for now I want to explain the purpose of this blog. As this new gig will allow us to visit schools and colleges all around Arkansas, I want to share some of the great initiatives I find in each. Plus, I'll be doing quite a bit of reading and research to keep up with education trends, so when I find something worth passing along, I'll post it here as well.
So, that's it. Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment